Saturday, July 7, 2012

Baby Barefoot Sandals

Yesterday I took my first stab at a pair of baby barefoot sandals! I crocheted them using a white yarn with a little sparkly string in them. They came out super cute! I made them to fit my youngest (Sienna) who is now 3 months old. I decided to put a little crocheted simple flower on the top of them to add to the cuteness!


It was pretty hard to get a picture of Sienna wearing them, since she loves to kick her feet. I'll try to get a better picture later. 

My oldest (Madison) who is almost 2 also wanted to wear them. So, I put the teal pair on here. She thought they were super fun! Since they were made for a 0-3 month old, they didn't quite make it around her leg like they did for her sister. But they still came out super cute! 

I will be making a bunch of these to put up on my etsy site for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment