Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cellphone Holder

While I was working with Madison, I did have a little time to make something. I found this really cute little tutorial on Pinterest.com for making a Johnson & Johnson lotion bottle into a holder for your phone when it's charging. 

I decided to give it a try since I had just emptied a bottle. I went to the store and picked out some really cute  retro type fabric and some Mod Podge. 

I followed the directions on how to cut the bottle so that it would have a spot for the wall socket and charger to connect. Then gave it a light sanding so the Mod Podge would stick to the bottle and started to apply my fabric. This was the first real time that I had ever used Mod Podge so, I will probably do things a little differently when I try this project again. But I am pretty happy with how it turned out. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment